Kingston Canvas Select 64GB MicroSDXC card 80MB/s
Kingston Canvas Select 64GB MicroSDXC card 80MB/s is available to buy in increments of 1
Capture your holiday, football game or night
Kingston’s Canvas Select™ microSD card is designed to be reliable, making it ideal
for filming in HD and shooting high-resolution photos. You can be confident
that your memories will be safe when documenting life’s adventures on your
Android™ smartphone or point-and-shoot camera. It’s available in multiple
capacities up to 256GB1, to provide plenty of space to capture an entire trip.
Kingston Canvas cards are tested to be durable, so you can take them anywhere
with the confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected,
even in harsh or unstable conditions.2
- Full HD — The advanced UHS-I interface makes the card ideal for cinema-quality full HD (1080p) and 3D video.3
- Made for video — Capture your holiday, football game or night on the town using this Class 10 card.
- Get your memories faster — Transfer and edit your memories quicker thanks to the incredible 8x read speeds over traditional Class 10 SD cards.
- Durable — For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof.2
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Performance3: 80MB/s read and 10MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1)
- Dimensions (microSD): 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Dimensions (with SD adapter): 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB-32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB-256GB)
- Operating temperatures: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperatures: -40°C to 85°C
1 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions
and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage
is less than what is listed on the products.
2 IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 min. and a
depth of up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H,
METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on
3 Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
Write Your Own Review