Quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed, up to 2000x (300MB/s)1. The cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. And with the included SD UHS-II card reader, you’ll power through post-production with high-speed file transfer from card to computer.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Using a DSLR, cinema-quality video cameras or 3D camera, you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Quickly transfer files with included SD UHS-II reader, dramatically accelerating workflow
Using the reader that comes with the cards, you’ll experience high-speed file transfer at UHS-II speeds. This dramatically accelerates workflow2 from start to finish, getting you back to capturing the action faster.
Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 300MB/s (2000x)1
- Includes SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow2
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, cinema-quality video cameras, or 3D camera
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I device
- Limited lifetime warranty for card and one-year limited warranty on reader
1 Up to 300MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. x=150KB/s.
2 Highest transfer speeds achieved only when paired with an SD UHS-II reader
Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Limited lifetime warranty is limited to 10 years from purchase in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.