18x bend proof, amazing durability and high performance for professionals
A monolithic construction with high hardness materials have resulted in the world's highest level of bend strength,18 times greater than the SD standard (180 N). This design eliminates the risk of physical damage and protect the data recorded onto the card, ideal for busy professional photographers even under severe shooting locations.
Sony developed high-speed capture technology to achieve the world's fastest write speed of up to 299MB/s*2. Along with the supporting UHS-II interface, this revolutionary write speed maximizes the burst-shooting capabilities of high-end DSLRs.
The SF-G series supports the continuous shooting of 241 compressed RAW or 362 JPEG images when shooting by α9*2, which has burst-shooting capability up to 20 frames per second.
- The world's toughest level of bend strength
- World's first ribless4, no write protection switch4 design
- Highest level Waterproof (IPX85) and dustproof(IP6X5)
- High Reliability for Professional Photographers
- Dependable High-resolution 4K Video Recording